Pages

Really?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
When I first heard about the Anti-Planking Act of 2011, I really thought it is just one of those Professional Heckler post that brightens up day.  My oh my!  There is actually a Quezon City Congressman who authored the said bill.

I really don't know what's going on in Rep Winnie Castelo's head (aside from what's in the actual bill) but really? Is this the best that you can do?  Being a representative of one of the country's biggest cities and all you can think of that is socially relevant and worthwhile to spend tax payers' money on is planking?  Well while you're at it, why not draft the Anti-Jejemon Act of 2012.  Those Jejemons are really a pain in the a!

This is clearly the price of our democracy.  We voted for this scum and we just have to pay for our decisions.

Let's see what the church has to say about this...

Credit goes to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The After Matty © 2011 - Designed by Blogger Templates Gallery