Pages

The After Matty's New Home

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
After almost a year of opening a new personal blog, i find that my Wordpress account is becoming a pain in the ass.  Don't get me wrong.  I really love Wordpress, I think it's easy to update, the level or customization is great but it's not that accessible for me.  Do you get those times when you finally thought of a nice topic to blog about and you just won't be able to post it because you can't do it in the office (yes, I have some spare time to use company resources).

So I'll still be keeping my Wordpress accounts and just cross post some stuff.  Also, I do hope I get to establish myself in the blogging arena using this platform albeit its many players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The After Matty © 2011 - Designed by Blogger Templates Gallery