Pages

The Prince on a Black Stallion

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Last night, I had a dream. I was with my charming prince. We were riding our horses across the yellow green plane racing towards the foot of the hill. His was shinny black; mine was spotty white.
I was going a little bit slower. He’s asking if I’m okay, worried that I may not catch up. I told him I was and refused to let him slow down. As time goes by, the gap between us grew wider. It is apparent that my pace will not let me catch up. He kept on looking back and noticed my loss of vigor and stamina. His eyes are not fooling him. I was all bushed up. My usual stubborn and competitive self gave him a look of assurance that I was ok. I told him, “Go on…I will catch up!” The gap was so wide so I have to shout.
He looked away so I thought he’d move on. To my surprise, the black stallion turned and galloped towards me. I was in awe. He tied a knot on my horse, held my hand, and galloped at my pace. We ran towards the hill starring at each other.
Finally, we reached our destination. His eyes were still on me. I tried to look away to hide my blushing cheeks but to no avail a gentle hand held my chin and turned it to the opposite direction. I could still see his eyes starring at me. A handsome young prince on a black stallion is standing in front of me. Caught in a daze, I submissively tilted my face to get ready for his kiss. I could feel his lips getting closer and closer.
Suddenly, I heard the 007 theme from my phone and I’m back to reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The After Matty © 2011 - Designed by Blogger Templates Gallery